Add some color and excitement to your aquarium with Neon Yellow Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They’re very active and breed quickly.
Each bag incorporates no less than 10 Neon Yellow Shrimp juveniles, but we on a regular basis ship extras! We normally ship young adult shrimp which can be already of breeding age. You’re going to also get some strands of Java Moss, which is an incredible plant to keep in shrimp tanks. It grows in no time and the shrimp find it irresistible.
Neon Yellow Shrimp are relatively adaptable creatures that may live in almost any freshwater aquarium with the correct water parameters. Younger shrimp may have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a bright yellow color so long as They’re comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the most vibrant yellow, but as you’ll be able to see in my pictures, I’ve bright lighting and mine are still a very bright yellow.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
– Temperature range: 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to hard
– Really helpful Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other types of dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, Indian Tiger shrimp, and so forth.), more than a few types of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, and so forth.). They are able to also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish.
– Additional notes: Moderately easy to handle – very similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as java moss, baby tears, green cabomba, and so forth). It’s because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze at the plants for algae, and the plants lend a hand keep the water clean for them.
Extremely bright and striking neon yellow color!
The colony of shrimp work as a very effective cleaning crew for your tanks, cleaning up algae and waste!
Breeding age young adults if you want to breed in a home freshwater aquarium! They range from 1/2 to 1 inch in length.
Free Java Moss strands included. This can be a low-light plant that thrives in almost any aquarium and improves water quality.
All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email give a boost to right away from the owner!
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 10 Live Neon Yellow Shrimp (.5″ to 1″ long) + Java Moss (Same as Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, but Yellow!) by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$37.00
- 5 Live Freshwater Black Diamond Shrimp (1/2″-1″) + Java Moss by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$28.00
- 3 Giant Marimo Moss Balls – 2″ to 3″, 8-15 years old! – OVER 5x AS LARGE AS NANO MARIMO! – Great for fish, shrimp, and snails! by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$9.85
- 3 Month Supply of Invertebrate Food for Live Shrimp, Snails, and Crayfish by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$7.00