Add some color and excitement to your aquarium with Red Cherry Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They’re very active and breed in no time.
Each bag accommodates a minimum of 12 Cherry Shrimp, but we on a regular basis ship extras. We normally ship young adult shrimp which can be already of breeding age. You’re going to also get some strands of Java Moss, which is an implausible plant to keep in shrimp tanks. It grows in no time and the shrimp find it irresistible.
These are freshwater shrimp and can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. They’re very popular for planted tanks and community tanks, and many of us use them in large aquariums for waste management and algae regulate.
All Red Cherry Shrimp are extremely adaptable creatures that may live in almost any freshwater aquarium. One of the most younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a deep red color so long as They’re comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the deepest and darkest reds.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
– Temperature range: 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to hard
– Really helpful Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other types of dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, Indian Tiger shrimp, and the like.), quite a lot of types of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Sulawesi Snails, and the like.). They may be able to also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish.
– Additional notes: Somewhat easy to take care of – very similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as willow moss, baby tears, green cabomba, and the like). It’s because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze at the plants for algae, and the plants assist keep the water clean for them.
All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email reinforce straight away from the owner!
These ship as breeding age young adults and are the highest grade of red cherry shrimp, meaning their coloration is the most intense red you can ever find!
The colony of shrimp work as a very effective cleaning crew for your tanks, cleaning up algae and waste!
Free Java Moss strands included. This is a low-light plant that thrives in almost any aquarium and improves water quality.
reeding age young adults a good way to breed in a home freshwater aquarium! They range from 1/2 to 1 inch in length.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 12 Live Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp (Breeding age young adults – .5″ to 1″ long) + Java Moss by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$36.50
- Baby Tears (LARGE, Multiple Stems!) – Live Aquarium Plant by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$9.00
- 3 Giant Marimo Moss Balls – 2″ to 3″, 8-15 years old! – OVER 5x AS LARGE AS NANO MARIMO! – Great for fish, shrimp, and snails! by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$9.85