Add some color and excitement on your aquarium with a Neon Yellow Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They’re very active and breed quickly.
We usually ship young adult shrimp which are already of breeding age. You are going to also get some strands of Java Moss, which is an unbelievable plant to keep in shrimp tanks. It grows in no time and the shrimp find it irresistible.
Neon Yellow Shrimp are quite adaptable creatures that may live in almost any freshwater aquarium with the appropriate water parameters. Younger shrimp may have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a bright yellow color so long as They’re comfortable within the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve probably the most vibrant yellow, but as you’ll see in my pictures, I’ve bright lighting and mine are still a very bright yellow.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
– Temperature range: 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to hard
– Really helpful Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other forms of dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, Green Babaulti shrimp, and so on.), more than a few forms of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, and so on.). They are able to also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish (such as danios, guppies, and so on.).
– Additional notes: Slightly easy to deal with – very similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as java moss, anubias barteri, green cabomba, and so on). It’s because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze at the plants for algae, and the plants assist keep the water clean for them.
All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email enhance straight away from the owner!
Extremely bright and striking neon yellow color!
Dwarf shrimp are very effective at cleaning tanks, eating up algae and waste!
Free Java Moss strands included. This is a low-light plant that thrives in almost any aquarium and improves water quality.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 1 Live Freshwater Neon Yellow Shrimp (.5″ to 1″) + Java Moss by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$4.50
- Micro Sword Pot (Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae) – 2″-3″ Tall – Live Aquarium Plant by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$8.70
- 1 LARGE (1/2″-2″+) Blue Mystery Snail – (Algae eater and safe for fish, live aquarium plants, and shrimp) by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$4.70