These are Orange Giant Sulawesi Snails, one of the vital rarest snails within the aquarium hobby. Like the original Giant Sulawesi Snails, they arrive from Indonesia. These are very difficult to obtain in the USA, and I’ve never seen them in a local pet store.
These snails’ bodies are the color of liquid gold, and the shell is light brown to black and on a regular basis includes a white crown. This can be a very sharp-having a look snail and sure to provoke viewers, almost all of whom may have never seen one before.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 7.8 to 8.5
– Temperature range: 76 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to medium hard
– Advisable Aquatic Arts tank mates: Other sorts of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Golden Rabbit Snails, and so on.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, and so on.). They may be able to also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
– Additional notes: These snails are large and need room to transport, so it is a good suggestion to keep away from dense vegetation or overcrowding to your aquarium. Sulawesi snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they’ve also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so be careful for copper in case you use tap water to your tank.
Beautiful yellow-orange coloration at the body! Shell color ranges from black to light brown, with the end of the shells being crowned in white.
Giant Sulawesi snails are one of the vital largest freshwater snails on the planet, growing as large as 4 inches.
Totally peaceful aquarium inhabitants, and totally secure for shrimp and other snails.
Feeds on leftover food or almost any more or less fish food.
All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email fortify instantly from the owner!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 3 Orange Giant Sulawesi Rabbit Snails (1″-3″) from Indonesia – VERY seldom available! by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$27.00
3 Giant Marimo Moss Balls – 2″ to 3″, 8-15 years old! – OVER 5x AS LARGE AS NANO MARIMO! – Great for fish, shrimp, and snails! by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$9.85
3 Month Supply of Invertebrate Food for Live Shrimp, Snails, and Crayfish by Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession)$7.00